1952 Henry J Kaiser for sale
Asking $23,000. This care is in excellent shape and has only had one owner since restoration.
Only 4,000 miles on engine. These are all pictures of the same Henry J Kaiser. This car has received a lot of care. Built by a someone who loves Henry J Kaisers.
1952 Henry J Engine:
• 1968 327 Cubic inch. Bored .030
• Aluminum Intake
• Holley Carb
• Forged pistons 10: to 1 compression
• HEI Ingition
• Approximately 350-375 HorsePower
• Doug Thorley Tri-Y Headers
• Turbo 350 With Shift Kit and stall converter
• Dana with 456 Gears
• Cumberline Wheels with 18 1/2 Mickey Thompson tires
• BlueBlood (rich red)
• Bucket seats, black over grey.
• Custom Oak Console with build-in cup holder, control panel for air/heat and premium sound system.
1952 Henry J Kaiser for sale SOLD